Our 4WD bulk snowboard wax is a huge 750g block of alpine wax. This large brick of wax is great for rental shops, tuning shops or the shredder that loves waxing boards for the entire neighborhood. Race proven formulas using the highest quality of hydrocarbon waxes. No additives. Available in four temperatures that offer the best value in the industry! Contains no flouro.
- Warm = 32ºF to 28ºF (0ºC to -2ºC)
- Cool = 28ºF to 21ºF (-2ºC to -6ºC)
- Cold = 21ºF to 5ºF (-5ºC to -15ºC)
- Ice Cold = 5ºF to -22ºF (-15ºC to -30ºC)
- Base Prep = Used to clean and protect base 32ºF (0ºC)
Also sold in smaller 165g, 65g bars and 5 pack w/assorted temperatures.
See the complete line of 4WD Waxes
Use: Hot Waxing: Base must be clean & dry. Hot wax your base with the temperature specific wax for best results. Let wax cool completely and scrape with a plastic scraper. Brush out remaining wax from base and polish smooth.
ICE COLD waxes require complete scraping and brushing.